Collected by Lauren Staggs
One of the iconic structures in the Lower Peninsula of the Special Administrative Region of Macau is the Macau Tower. At 1,109 feet, it is the world's highest nighttime bungee jumping spot. Climb a little further (almost to the top) and you can...
St. Lawrence's Parish, Macau
On the quiet side of Leal Senado (Senado Square), Wander off to the left, (St Paul's Ruins is to the right uphill) and you'll find this hole in the wall local noodle house, right next to a Mahjong stall where the local old folks get together for a...
Macau is beautiful for walks after dark. With abit of imagination you could almost feel like you're in Portugal- cobbled stones, colonial architecture and lots of cathedrals and churches near Senado Square. Especially if the heat is unbearable, do...
Largo do Senado, Macau
Beautiful mosaic tiles line the streets of Largo do Senado, Macau - the central area of this small island off of Hong Kong. Legend states that these tiles are representative of the South China Sea and the ships that heavily influenced Macau's...
Macau, Macau Fisherman's Wharf
Diagonally opposite sites I.M Pei's Macau Science museum, and on the other side is the Macau art museum, this casino sits like a thorn between both museums with its wonderful whimsical gothic style exteriors. If you're an architecture/ photography...
Macau, Avenida da Praia 龍環葡韻住宅式博物館
Many Chinese and other tourists visit Macao to visit the casinos, but there is so much beautiful Portuguese colonial architecture. You will see some of it in the main square, Largo Do Senado, but you must go further afield for hidden treasures....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village