Collected by M
Lancaster, PA, PA, USA
If you're a fan of just taking the car out for a drive, my pretty little home in Lancaster County provides an abundance of funky, windy little roads throughout the beautiful Amish corn fields. Life feels a little calmer and light whenever I take...
23 N Market St, Lancaster, PA 17603, USA
The heart of downtown Lancaster belongs to the Central Market, the oldest operating farmer's market in the country. The market is opened 6-4 on Tuesdays and Fridays and 6-2 on Saturday year round. It's a great place to get local Amish cuisine,...
1519 PA-903, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229, USA
If you're camping in the Poconos you have to take the time to hike up these waterfalls. It's a long trip to the top that's surprisingly tiring--and slippery--but so worth the views. And please don't pass up jumping in after all that effort; it's...
1001 Longwood Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348, USA
When Philadelphia's battered asphalt and noise begin to tire, head for an afternoon at Longwood Gardens, a verdant hamlet 35 miles West of the city in the Brandywine Valley. 1,077 acres of horticultural magnificence occupy one of Pierre S. du...
3335, 914 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342, USA
While there's no shortage of food and culture within the boundaries of Philadelphia, a complete trip really must continue 45 minutes outside the city to Glen Mills in the Brandywine Valley. Terrain at Styer's, a beautiful gardening and homewares...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles