Collected by M
Lancaster, PA, PA, USA
If you're a fan of just taking the car out for a drive, my pretty little home in Lancaster County provides an abundance of funky, windy little roads throughout the beautiful Amish corn fields. Life feels a little calmer and light whenever I take...
23 N Market St, Lancaster, PA 17603, USA
The heart of downtown Lancaster belongs to the Central Market, the oldest operating farmer's market in the country. The market is opened 6-4 on Tuesdays and Fridays and 6-2 on Saturday year round. It's a great place to get local Amish cuisine,...
1519 PA-903, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229, USA
If you're camping in the Poconos you have to take the time to hike up these waterfalls. It's a long trip to the top that's surprisingly tiring--and slippery--but so worth the views. And please don't pass up jumping in after all that effort; it's...
1001 Longwood Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348, USA
When Philadelphia's battered asphalt and noise begin to tire, head for an afternoon at Longwood Gardens, a verdant hamlet 35 miles West of the city in the Brandywine Valley. 1,077 acres of horticultural magnificence occupy one of Pierre S. du...
3335, 914 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342, USA
While there's no shortage of food and culture within the boundaries of Philadelphia, a complete trip really must continue 45 minutes outside the city to Glen Mills in the Brandywine Valley. Terrain at Styer's, a beautiful gardening and homewares...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter