Collected by Chantelle Pang
12 Rue Vaubecour, 69002 Lyon, France
After traveling by train from Florence through the Alps, I spent several days in Lyon. With my home base being a wonderful, small bed and breakfast full of eclectic pop art, I set out to discover the sites, sounds, and of course, tastes of Lyon....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village