Collected by Lynette McCormack
Lynette McCormack′s Wishlist
17380 Sonoma Hwy, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
This tiny market on the way to or from Sonoma Wine Country is the perfect place to stop for a meal on the go. El Brinquito is Spanish for a small jump, or a leap, and the Market is just a short hop outside of downtown Sonoma. The everyday fare is...
2400 London Ranch Rd, Glen Ellen, CA 95442, USA
The hike through Jack London State Historic Park to the top of Sonoma Mountain runs through redwood groves, meadows, and vineyards. Vigorous blackberry bushes provide some sustenance -- but bring water, because it gets hot up there in the summer....
23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
The Cornerstone Gardens have to be the coolest place in the California wine country! Located at the gateway of the Sonoma and Napa Valleys this unique venue offers cutting edge landscape design, boutique shopping, art galleries, wine, and gourmet...
17000 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446, USA
If you travel through California I highly recommend taking the trek up to see the great Redwood trees. These tall and ancient Sequoias hold a special wonder. If you aren’t able to make it up to the “Valley of the Giants” in Humboldt County there...
2698 Fremont Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Southern comfort food is hardly what comes to mind when thinking about the cuisine of California's Wine Country. Yet, that's exactly what you get at this unassuming diner along scenic Highway 121. Think grandma's recipes inspired by the local...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village