Collected by Paulo Magalhães
R. Fernão Lopes 11, 1000-132 Lisboa, Portugal
You might see signs of a Portuguese group called Lanidor, a well-known Portuguese brand. Companhia do Campo makes up part of this group. This store specializes in décor inspired by the countryside but suitable for an urban home. You can find the...
Praça do Príncipe Real, 1250-301 Lisboa, Portugal
Restored kiosks, like this pink one located at Príncipe Real’s Garden, are where you can go on a Saturday morning before buying your organic vegetables and fruits at the market. Or maybe you're here at the end of the day to relax and enjoy a bit...
Av. da República 15-A 1050-185 Lisboa Portugal, 1050-185 Lisboa, Portugal
Tv. do Sequeiro 38, 1200-259 Lisboa, Portugal
Enter this restaurant and you will still be walking on Calçada Portuguesa (traditional Portuguese paving). You will feel like home in this typical and familiar Portuguese restaurant, offering good food and a good place to dine with friends, before...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign