Collected by AFAR Explorer
Doña Josefa Llanes Escoda National Hwy, Laoag City, 2900 Ilocos Norte, Philippines
First night in Laoag, had the binangoongan rice, buttered prawns in sweet chili sauce with a red horse beer below zero degrees celsius for dinner. Very good, nice spot, cool breeze at night. A live band starts playing at 9 pm. Only negative is...
Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
An oasis for me, like most other people I imagine, can be different things. As far as vacations go, an off the beaten spot by the beach is a must for a relaxing retreat that will recharge me and help me restore my inner calm. But I don't always...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now