Collected by AFAR Explorer
Doña Josefa Llanes Escoda National Hwy, Laoag City, 2900 Ilocos Norte, Philippines
First night in Laoag, had the binangoongan rice, buttered prawns in sweet chili sauce with a red horse beer below zero degrees celsius for dinner. Very good, nice spot, cool breeze at night. A live band starts playing at 9 pm. Only negative is...
Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
An oasis for me, like most other people I imagine, can be different things. As far as vacations go, an off the beaten spot by the beach is a must for a relaxing retreat that will recharge me and help me restore my inner calm. But I don't always...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers