Collected by Anthony Garcia
8-12 Rue Boissy d'Anglas, 75008 Paris, France
Come for the music, particularly if you're a fan, and lounge around the Bar. While the Buddha does serve a PanAsian line-up of food, the emphasis on BAR should keep you from confusing it with a French culinary experience. If that's your goal, go...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun