Collected by Erin Kelly
con Av cuare , Res Miramar 1, entrando a la derecha por la posada los caracoles, Calle Ruiz Pineda, Chichiriviche 2061, Falcón, Venezuela
My husband and I hired a boat to drive us out to a small island just off shore. The few other visitors on the island were picked up shortly after. This was our first experience with truly warm Caribbean waters. So relaxing.
Merida, Mérida, Venezuela
It was discovered that the Andean mountains of Venezuela are a great spot for trout rearing. On a tour of the range surrounding Merida we had a delicious fried trout here with a host trout farming family, and a fancier version back in town later...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico