Collected by Erin Kelly
con Av cuare , Res Miramar 1, entrando a la derecha por la posada los caracoles, Calle Ruiz Pineda, Chichiriviche 2061, Falcón, Venezuela
My husband and I hired a boat to drive us out to a small island just off shore. The few other visitors on the island were picked up shortly after. This was our first experience with truly warm Caribbean waters. So relaxing.
Merida, Mérida, Venezuela
It was discovered that the Andean mountains of Venezuela are a great spot for trout rearing. On a tour of the range surrounding Merida we had a delicious fried trout here with a host trout farming family, and a fancier version back in town later...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet