Collected by Esther Deena
3525 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
If you find yourself in the Steel City, do pay your homage to some terrific beer and far-better-than-pub-grub food at this church turned brewery. The beer gets brewed right there at the altar and the original pews are used as dining seating....
5326 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
Locals rave about this neighborhood bar being one of the friendliest in the city. I guess that’s completely to be expected—the place is, after all, named in reference to Step Brothers (yes, the 2008 comedy starring Will Ferrell and John C....
2705 S Water St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
I generally only visit Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh for special occasions, but it's really the perfect place for a celebration. They have the most fun German bands that play live music, complete with lederhosen and polka sing-alongs. Each month they tap...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet