Collected by Esther Deena
3525 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
If you find yourself in the Steel City, do pay your homage to some terrific beer and far-better-than-pub-grub food at this church turned brewery. The beer gets brewed right there at the altar and the original pews are used as dining seating....
5326 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
Locals rave about this neighborhood bar being one of the friendliest in the city. I guess that’s completely to be expected—the place is, after all, named in reference to Step Brothers (yes, the 2008 comedy starring Will Ferrell and John C....
2705 S Water St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
I generally only visit Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh for special occasions, but it's really the perfect place for a celebration. They have the most fun German bands that play live music, complete with lederhosen and polka sing-alongs. Each month they tap...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019