Lucerne - Kapellbrucke Bridge
Collected by Sue Wilcox
Kapellbrücke, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
Lucerne is currently one of my favorite destination cities that I have been to. Everywhere you looked could be a postcard. This was the cleanest city I have been to and is very welcoming. It had a way of making you feel at home.
74500 Évian-les-Bains, France
A boat trip across one of Switzerland’s many lakes perfectly embodies the relaxed, romantic feel of the country. The ‘Suisse’ steam boat, which crosses Lake Geneva, transports you back in time—glimmering wood-paneled decking and huge open driving...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security