Collected by Adele Beasley
255 Viale Castracani, Arancio, LU 55100, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Whenever you visit a country where you don't speak the language, one of the first tasks you have is finding enough key phrases to get by. On our recent trip to Italy, one of our favorite phrases was "un cono di gelato per favore." For three weeks,...
Via Arancio, 1, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Climbing up the narrow, steep steps, anticipating the views that awaited us, we were not disappointed when we reached the top. It's kind of like the ocean, you can stare for a long time and not get bored. The views of the city of Lucca with the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind