Collected by Alexandra Sagan
Piazza San Marco, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
St. Mark's Square is Venice's main square. This famous 12th-century piazza is vast and very popular. Along the sides of the piazza, you see arches and arcades. The arcades are lined with shops and elegant restaurants.There are two famous cafes in...
50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
Twilight the lighting seemed perfect and I was able to capture the fading light somehow. The feeling as if this could be both modern or enchantment in scope appeals to my sense of art. A magical location not to be missed. we were able to stay on...
Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan
Gaze into the eyes of people long enough, and you begin to recognize the faraway look of longing. A dream. A desire. A memory. After trekking for six hours, I came upon this mother waiting for her son near the Bhutanese village of Joenkhar. It...
Salthill, Co. Galway, Ireland
Walking from Salthill to Galway along the Seapoint Promenade I felt the clouds start to pass over the sun and as I turned around I snapped this beautiful shot. It still takes my breath away every time I look at it. It reminds me of that exact...
Ogunquit, ME, USA
Moody Beach is a private beach in the town of Wells, Maine. Located next to the quant downtown of Ogunquit, Maine there is plenty to do including various options of casual dining to five star restaurants. The Ogunquit playhouse is also atop...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys