Collected by Katie Wimpari
700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
This boutique hotel doubles as a contemporary art museum. Founders Laura Lee Brown and Steve Wilson wanted somewhere to store their growing art collection while helping revitalize downtown Louisville, so they opened a hotel with rotating public...
3729 Lexington Rd, Louisville, KY 40207, USA
Find gifts, modern furniture, home goods, and jewelry at local interior designer Andie Frisbee’s boutique. Patrons can purchase pillows stitched from recyclable materials and order custom Cale & Cole jewelry, crafted in a studio down the street. ...
800 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40206, USA
Two Indianapolis transplants opened this cafe in the NuLu neighborhood in 2011. Customers can sip local coffee while they play records on self-service turntables. The chewy cookies studded with oversize chocolate chunks have earned a loyal...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun