Collected by Judith Kitty
Boulevard Antonio Mijares, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The Estero, or Estuary in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico is a quiet nature preserve. It's free to visit and easy to find. It's especially lovely at the end of the day when the light is golden and the air begins to cool. Birds fly around, fish jump, and...
Lovers Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
We took a boat taxi to this awesome sandy beach from Cabo Marina. Spent the day there just relaxing, swimming, and daydreaming. You need to bring your own food/beverages there since there are no vendors at this beach.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December