Collected by Judith Kitty
Boulevard Antonio Mijares, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The Estero, or Estuary in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico is a quiet nature preserve. It's free to visit and easy to find. It's especially lovely at the end of the day when the light is golden and the air begins to cool. Birds fly around, fish jump, and...
Lovers Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
We took a boat taxi to this awesome sandy beach from Cabo Marina. Spent the day there just relaxing, swimming, and daydreaming. You need to bring your own food/beverages there since there are no vendors at this beach.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico