Collected by Brett Cheaney
Always a popular image, riding horses on the beach is one of the most attractive things one can imagine. And it’s easy to do. There are lots of freelance horse companies on the beach, but we did a couple of rides through the Cuadra San Francisco...
Boulevard Paseo de la Marina S/N, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Guides take you off the beaten path—literally—for a scenic desert drive in an open-wheel vehicle you pilot yourself. Tours range from one-third- and half-day options to four-day trips that show off Baja California's rugged beauty and uncover...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019