Los Angeles spring 2017
Collected by AFAR Explorer
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
You can spend all day and night trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, but if you really want to see some stars then head up to the Griffith Observatory. With free admission and an excellent view of the greater Los Angeles area, this is a great...
1760 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Entering the spacious yet cozy outdoors patio of Home Restaurant is like a warm familial embrace. The lush canopy and central coy pond (and fountain lined with mini plastic dinosaurs) set a tranquil yet playful ambiance. The service is friendly,...
1200 Getty Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
The Getty Center, perched on the hills above Brentwood in Los Angeles, is one of America's great museums. Free to the public and accessible via a computer-operated tram, the complex is a citadel of art and education, all covered in Italian...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign