Collected by K.ksu
Venice Fishing Pier, Venice, CA 90292, USA
The Pacific Ocean is a force that calls to some to jump in and join the dolphins that frequent its waters. Temperatures are warmest in August and September, but wet suits are available to rent year-round. Go surfing or take a stand-up...
Venice Canals, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Before L.A. became a concrete network of high-speed freeways, gondoliers used to glide through a series of manmade canals that were built in 1905 to recreate Venice, Italy in Southern California. The remaining two miles of waterways are a peaceful...
13717 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Spend a day at the beach in Venice or Santa Monica and you are sure to see a bright yellow happy face floating across the blue sky. What you won’t see are the happy faces of those under it who are undoubtedly enjoying the serene experience of...
Pacific Coast Hwy, California, USA
The journey down Highway 1 is the iconic California road trip, and this coastal route is a great choice whether you're in Northern California, the central coast, or in SoCal. But there's something extra special about driving the Pacific Coast...
512 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Cafe Gratitude is one of my favorite restaurants in Venice Beach. Located on Rose Ave near yoga studios and shops, the scene is always a good one. It serves delicious organic vegan & raw cuisine as well as juices and smoothies, and is usually...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet