Collected by K.ksu
Venice Fishing Pier, Venice, CA 90292, USA
The Pacific Ocean is a force that calls to some to jump in and join the dolphins that frequent its waters. Temperatures are warmest in August and September, but wet suits are available to rent year-round. Go surfing or take a stand-up...
Venice Canals, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Before L.A. became a concrete network of high-speed freeways, gondoliers used to glide through a series of manmade canals that were built in 1905 to recreate Venice, Italy in Southern California. The remaining two miles of waterways are a peaceful...
13717 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Spend a day at the beach in Venice or Santa Monica and you are sure to see a bright yellow happy face floating across the blue sky. What you won’t see are the happy faces of those under it who are undoubtedly enjoying the serene experience of...
Pacific Coast Hwy, California, USA
The journey down Highway 1 is the iconic California road trip, and this coastal route is a great choice whether you're in Northern California, the central coast, or in SoCal. But there's something extra special about driving the Pacific Coast...
512 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Cafe Gratitude is one of my favorite restaurants in Venice Beach. Located on Rose Ave near yoga studios and shops, the scene is always a good one. It serves delicious organic vegan & raw cuisine as well as juices and smoothies, and is usually...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign