Los Angeles, California
Collected by Laura
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
2000 N Fuller Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
I can't believe Runyon Canyon isn't more popular than it is. Now, don't get me wrong—people know about this place (it's a little more than busy on your average Saturday afternoon), but by and large the people here are local folks. For...
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
You can spend all day and night trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, but if you really want to see some stars then head up to the Griffith Observatory. With free admission and an excellent view of the greater Los Angeles area, this is a great...
604 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Surfing in Malibu is a must for any visitor to California. Stay away from the locals (there are plenty of waves for everyone) and try regular surfing or stand up paddleboarding for a great day. Tips: Don't pay to park- there is plenty of street...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019