Collected by Luis Gil
5931 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
This bohemian coffee shop is located in L.A.'s Franklin Village, a tiny line of restaurants and shops located on Franklin Ave. On the outside, it is camouflaged by the vine wrapped building, but on the inside it stands out from any other coffee...
1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
At the intersection of Hyperion and Sunset is the heart of Silver Lake, the source of the pulse; Intelligentsia Coffee. Fueling the neighborhood with crafted cups of caffeine, Intelligentsia has become the east side center of community and...
671 Rose Avenue, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Coffee is the third most sprayed agricultural crop after tobacco and cotton, so buying organic fair-trade beans was of extreme importance to Groundwork Coffee founder Richard Karno when he first started roasting in the current Rose Avenue...
1636 Silver Lake Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Living in Los Angeles means that when you have to go on the other side of town, it starts to feel like a roadtrip (if you are not pressed for time). So, anytime I have to leave the Santa Monica Beach and head to Silver Lake, I always stop at LA...
534 N Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Hoover Street was once known for its set of the Crips gang in South LA but further North near Silverlake, the opening of Cafecito Organico's first location rejuvenated the streets reputation with its friendly atmosphere and locally roasted coffee...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles