Collected by Brandon Reynolds
11720 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604, USA
Michelin-starred chef Paul Shoemaker has definitely raised the bar of Valley dining after moving into this dimly lit alfresco enclave (previously known mainly as a place for drinking too many margaritas on the patio). Now you can sample his...
11334 Moorpark St, Studio City, CA 91602, USA
Top Chef contestant CJ Jacobson came to the Valley after a stint a few years ago at Copenhagen's Noma with chef Rene Redzepi. Jacobson quickly became known for his innovation, using seasonal flowers, plants, and interesting herbs in his cuisine,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village