Collected by Brandon Reynolds
11720 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604, USA
Michelin-starred chef Paul Shoemaker has definitely raised the bar of Valley dining after moving into this dimly lit alfresco enclave (previously known mainly as a place for drinking too many margaritas on the patio). Now you can sample his...
11334 Moorpark St, Studio City, CA 91602, USA
Top Chef contestant CJ Jacobson came to the Valley after a stint a few years ago at Copenhagen's Noma with chef Rene Redzepi. Jacobson quickly became known for his innovation, using seasonal flowers, plants, and interesting herbs in his cuisine,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania