Collected by Joe Kim
1155 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038, USA
Only a few tables fit in the unassuming Salt's Cure restaurant on Santa Monica Ave. Their rotating menu of farm fresh dishes is scribbled on a chalkboard each day and meals are are publicly prepared in the open kitchen behind the bar. Their...
Arts District, Los Angeles, CA, USA
If you head just a bit farther east out of downtown LA, you will stumble upon an outdoor street art museum all over walls, garage doors, light poles, and pretty much any surface that will hold paint. Old industrial warehouses near the LA River and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December