Collected by Zac McCloskey
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Sitting near Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, the Griffith Observatory has a vantage point that allows visitors great views of the HOLLYWOOD sign during the day, and even more fantastic views of the stars at night. The space has plenty...
2114, 3238 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
After three weeks of eating fried and greasy foods while traveling up and down the eastern coast, this little gem was just what the doctor ordered. A delectable menu that includes vegan salads and sandwiches, and, more importantly, fresh, organic...
7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
From fancy to funky to sometimes downright fugly, Melrose Ave. is a shopping mecca for all tastes and budgets. While tourists flock to this famous strip to browse the shops, locals know to show up on Sundays for the landmark Melrose Trading...
428 S Hewitt St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
KTCHN is a hidden cash-only brunch pop-up with a cult foodie following. Chef Felix G. Barron, IV's creative combinations of ingredients invigorate the palette. The menu rotates regularly with the pictured including Carnitas Corn Pancakes and Grits...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village