Collected by Zac McCloskey
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
You can spend all day and night trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, but if you really want to see some stars then head up to the Griffith Observatory. With free admission and an excellent view of the greater Los Angeles area, this is a great...
2114, 3238 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
After three weeks of eating fried and greasy foods while traveling up and down the eastern coast, this little gem was just what the doctor ordered. A delectable menu that includes vegan salads and sandwiches, and, more importantly, fresh, organic...
7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
I guess you could say I’m more scavenger than shopper: nothing gets me more motivated than a pile of junk that could potentially house a one-of-a-kind find (I treat Los Angeles in the same way). So when it comes to second-hand shops,...
428 S Hewitt St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
KTCHN is a hidden cash-only brunch pop-up with a cult foodie following. Chef Felix G. Barron, IV's creative combinations of ingredients invigorate the palette. The menu rotates regularly with the pictured including Carnitas Corn Pancakes and Grits...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign