Collected by Zac McCloskey
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Sitting near Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, the Griffith Observatory has a vantage point that allows visitors great views of the HOLLYWOOD sign during the day, and even more fantastic views of the stars at night. The space has plenty...
2114, 3238 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
After three weeks of eating fried and greasy foods while traveling up and down the eastern coast, this little gem was just what the doctor ordered. A delectable menu that includes vegan salads and sandwiches, and, more importantly, fresh, organic...
7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
From fancy to funky to sometimes downright fugly, Melrose Ave. is a shopping mecca for all tastes and budgets. While tourists flock to this famous strip to browse the shops, locals know to show up on Sundays for the landmark Melrose Trading...
428 S Hewitt St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
KTCHN is a hidden cash-only brunch pop-up with a cult foodie following. Chef Felix G. Barron, IV's creative combinations of ingredients invigorate the palette. The menu rotates regularly with the pictured including Carnitas Corn Pancakes and Grits...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Sweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years