Long Beach, CA
Collected by Keph Senett, AFAR Local Expert
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Tour Long Beach Harbor for an up close and personal glimpse of dolphins, sea lions, and whales. This company also does special events, like the Hallowe'en "Boo Cruise" aboard the Harbor Breeze. Photo by Michele W/Flickr.
300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
This production of the Nutcracker is so popular, it has been playing every December for more than 30 years. With a full symphony orchestra, world-class dancers, fireworks, and a horse, this is a spectacle in the best sense of the word.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022