Long Beach, CA
Collected by Keph Senett, AFAR Local Expert
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Tour Long Beach Harbor for an up close and personal glimpse of dolphins, sea lions, and whales. This company also does special events, like the Hallowe'en "Boo Cruise" aboard the Harbor Breeze. Photo by Michele W/Flickr.
300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
This production of the Nutcracker is so popular, it has been playing every December for more than 30 years. With a full symphony orchestra, world-class dancers, fireworks, and a horse, this is a spectacle in the best sense of the word.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States