Long Beach, CA
Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Tour Long Beach Harbor for an up close and personal glimpse of dolphins, sea lions, and whales. This company also does special events, like the Hallowe'en "Boo Cruise" aboard the Harbor Breeze. Photo by Michele W/Flickr.
300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
This production of the Nutcracker is so popular, it has been playing every December for more than 30 years. With a full symphony orchestra, world-class dancers, fireworks, and a horse, this is a spectacle in the best sense of the word.
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May