Collected by Keep Walking Joao
2918, 407 Colorado St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
400 W 2nd St A, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Tacos in Austin are like pizza slices in New York. They’re everywhere. I dined at La Condesa restaurant in buzzing downtown Austin to learn more about quintessential TexMex cuisine. Condesa is known for its hip Latin style and two-story bar...
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
A restaurant and specialty grocery store located in the old Hillside Drugstore building beautifully restored using original pharmacy cabinetry. It's hip, it's cozy, it will challenge your taste buds and it's the perfect way to start your evening...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
There is nothing like chilling on a great patio with friends on a nice afternoon. When the weather is perfect I usually rally the troupes and head to Perla's to lounge under the huge oak trees, play shuffle board, snack on great appetizers, and...
5825 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77057, USA
When my coworker, who is Lebanese and lived in Houston, suggested Mary's for the best Lebanese food in town, I didn't doubt her for a second. It is a family-owned business that has held a good name during its many years in Houston. If you ever...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village