Collected by Keep Walking Joao
2918, 407 Colorado St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
400 W 2nd St A, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Tacos in Austin are like pizza slices in New York. They’re everywhere. I dined at La Condesa restaurant in buzzing downtown Austin to learn more about quintessential TexMex cuisine. Condesa is known for its hip Latin style and two-story bar...
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Weekend brunch is a bit of a ritual at my house, and finding the perfect balance between great food and short lines is always tricky. If you get there early enough to avoid the crowd, Hillside Farmacy serves delicious farm-to-table fare and a mean...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
There is nothing like chilling on a great patio with friends on a nice afternoon. When the weather is perfect I usually rally the troupes and head to Perla's to lounge under the huge oak trees, play shuffle board, snack on great appetizers, and...
5825 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77057, USA
When my coworker, who is Lebanese and lived in Houston, suggested Mary's for the best Lebanese food in town, I didn't doubt her for a second. It is a family-owned business that has held a good name during its many years in Houston. If you ever...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico