Collected by Nina Ferraro
Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UK
On its own, the architecture of the Natural History Museum is enough of a reason to walk through its doors one afternoon. The stunning archways and staircases create a grand backdrop to equally impressive exhibits, and you could spend countless...
Oxford St, London, UK
The West End can sometimes be a crummy place to do any actual shopping—the crowds are overwhelming and so too, on occasion, are the shops themselves. But that does not dim the joy of standing in front of the artfully arranged windows of the big...
Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Checking out the famously preserved mummies at the world’s oldest public museum is on many London wish lists, but there’s much more to the British Museum than ancient Egypt. Other must-sees include the Elgin Marbles and the African...
Studio Tour Drive, Watford, Leavesden WD25 7LR, UK
This is every muggle's fantasy tour of all things Harry Potter. The Warner Bros Studio Tour has two huge sound stages and a back lot filled with the actual film sets, props, artifacts and costumes used to make the Harry Potter films. Poke around...
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
Travel more often stirs excitement, curiosity and, sometimes, even jealousy. But alas, for some of us, frequent travelers, the word travel is also synonym of separation - be it for a few days or a few months. I stumbled upon this statue at King's...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles