Collected by Katy Stainton
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
Chester Rd, London NW1 4NR, UK
Sure, you can shell out big bucks to ride the London Eye to get a great view of the city. But for a little legwork you'll find views just as stunning from the top of Primrose Hill. Take the tube to the Chalk Farm Station, then head west up...
St Dunstan's Hill, London EC3R 5DD, UK
In the midst of bustling London a friend of mine surprised me with a gem of a place surrounding the picturesque ruins (walls, no roof) of a church. An intimate, romantic garden with–in case you didn't guess the picture–an INSECT hotel! Its...
Kensington Gardens, London W2 3XA, UK
The Serpentine is a gallery in Kensington Gardens. It’s a place where nature and culture converge. Each summer the gallery commissions international artists and architects to create a pavilion for concerts, talks, and presentations. The 2012...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico