Collected by Katy Stainton
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
Daunt Books really is special. Even if you are not a big reader, it is well worth a visit because the space is so beautiful and filled with exceptionally well-chosen books. Daunt is the ultimate antidote to the Amazon generation and connects you...
Chester Rd, London NW1 4NR, UK
Sure, you can shell out big bucks to ride the London Eye to get a great view of the city. But for a little legwork you'll find views just as stunning from the top of Primrose Hill. Take the tube to the Chalk Farm Station, then head west up...
St Dunstan's Hill, London EC3R 5DD, UK
In the midst of bustling London a friend of mine surprised me with a gem of a place surrounding the picturesque ruins (walls, no roof) of a church. An intimate, romantic garden with–in case you didn't guess the picture–an INSECT hotel! Its...
Kensington Gardens, London W2 3XA, UK
The Serpentine is a gallery in Kensington Gardens. It’s a place where nature and culture converge. Each summer the gallery commissions international artists and architects to create a pavilion for concerts, talks, and presentations. The 2012...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys