London (sept. 2014)
Collected by Annick Pina
St. Martin's Pl, London WC2H 0HE, UK
Nestled in the corner next to the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square, the National Portrait Gallery isn’t as overwhelming as its larger sibling. It’s an absolute beaut of a gallery, with a permanent collection (free to...
Waterloo Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 8SW, UK
London's most infamous, clever, and elusive street artist, Banksy, has somehow kept his identity a mystery for many years. Yet his art can still be found in spots around the city (if you can get there fast enough). This was taken at the "Cans...
Fourth Plinth, London WC2N, UK
The most recent commission at Trafalgar Square's Fourth Plinth went live at the end of July and features a large, blue cockerel by Katharina Fritsch. A German artist, she wanted to counter the male-dominated square with a bit of humor. The piece...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
Daunt Books really is special. Even if you are not a big reader, it is well worth a visit because the space is so beautiful and filled with exceptionally well-chosen books. Daunt is the ultimate antidote to the Amazon generation and connects you...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles