Collected by David Setka
16 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris, France
We discovered this place by pure chance. Last February, on our very fist day at Paris Fashion Week, we didn't know where to eat, so we headed to Place de la Madeleine to visit its amazing gourmet shops and buy some little treats. But in our way we...
17 Rue Montorgueil, 75001 Paris, France
So, you think you know Paris? There are hundreds of memorable streets and boulevards in the City of Lights. But, for my money, Rue Montorgueil is the best. It is compact, only three blocks long, with a metro stop at each end. In between, you have...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights