Collected by Sylvia Coffee
Rose Ln, Oxford OX1 4AZ, UK
The Oxford Botanic Garden lies at the end of High Street, across from Magdalen College. Tulips and other flowers burst into bloom in May, which is when I visited. Beside the garden there is a pathway that leads to Christchurch meadow. Beyond that...
Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Strolling through the charming streets of Oxford made me instantly feel smarter. Coined "The city of dreaming spires," the architecture lives up to its reputation—harmonious, interesting, and full of character. I could spend an entire day enjoying...
1, Radcliffe Square, University Church, Oxford OX1 4AH, UK
I just spent two weeks in Oxford. I absolutely love taking a break from working and sightseeing by having cream tea at The Vaults. The cafe is in an old church, and it has a gorgeous garden area where you can enjoy the sun. I just love the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter