Collected by Sylvia Coffee
Oxford OX1 4AZ, UK
The Oxford Botanic Garden lies at the end of High Street, across from Magdalen College. Tulips and other flowers burst into bloom in May, which is when I visited. Beside the garden there is a pathway that leads to Christchurch meadow. Beyond that...
Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Strolling through the charming streets of Oxford made me instantly feel smarter. Coined "The city of dreaming spires," the architecture lives up to its reputation—harmonious, interesting, and full of character. I could spend an entire day enjoying...
1, Radcliffe Square, University Church, Oxford OX1 4AH, UK
I just spent two weeks in Oxford. I absolutely love taking a break from working and sightseeing by having cream tea at The Vaults. The cafe is in an old church, and it has a gorgeous garden area where you can enjoy the sun. I just love the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local