Collected by Cyanne Yates
79 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2NS, UK
Whew! What a memorial! Younger generations(I'm one of them) probably might not have any idea what this is all about ... but they should make it a point to stop by this outstanding bronze memorial scupltures along Victoria Embankment, a couple of...
Beatles Coffee Shop, St. Johns Wood Underground Station, Finchley Rd, London NW8 6EB, UK
First time I went to London I liked it, but that was pretty much it. I thought it was a great, solemn, (stylistically) cold, masculine European capital. Then I lived there for 3 months, and fell in love with it. Yes, I still believe its solemn and...
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
William and Kate’s wedding brought a 21st-century focus to this 700-year-old abbey, which is built on the same spot as a Benedictine monastery enlarged by Edward the Confessor in the 1040s. The site of every coronation since 1066, it boasts...
Cromwell Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RL, UK
Museum cafes are often depressing affairs, white formica boxes where you grab a curling sandwich on your way to the next piece of tourism. But the main cafe's trio of rooms are nothing like that. Designed, respectively, by William Morris,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security