Collected by Cyanne Yates
79 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2NS, UK
Whew! What a memorial! Younger generations(I'm one of them) probably might not have any idea what this is all about ... but they should make it a point to stop by this outstanding bronze memorial scupltures along Victoria Embankment, a couple of...
Beatles Coffee Shop, St. Johns Wood Underground Station, Finchley Rd, London NW8 6EB, UK
First time I went to London I liked it, but that was pretty much it. I thought it was a great, solemn, (stylistically) cold, masculine European capital. Then I lived there for 3 months, and fell in love with it. Yes, I still believe its solemn and...
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
William and Kate’s wedding brought a 21st-century focus to this 700-year-old abbey, which is built on the same spot as a Benedictine monastery enlarged by Edward the Confessor in the 1040s. The site of every coronation since 1066, it boasts...
Cromwell Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RL, UK
Museum cafes are often depressing affairs, white formica boxes where you grab a curling sandwich on your way to the next piece of tourism. But the main cafe's trio of rooms are nothing like that. Designed, respectively, by William Morris,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna