Collected by Joe Maniaci
63 Worship St, London EC2A 2DU, UK
This dark, downstairs bar intimately recreates the gin palaces of the early Victorian Era. And while the Whistling Shop's decor is faithful to the era, the cocktails offer a modern twist on the old classics: there's even an in-house steampunkish...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys