Collected by AFAR Explorer
6-7 Chandos Pl, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HU, UK
Do you fancy tootling around London on a classic double-decker bus whilst sipping tea and eating pastries? Of course you do. BB Bakery adds wheels and a French twist to the tradition of afternoon tea. A uniformed driver zips past London's iconic...
150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
I wanted to try a quintessentially English tea and was not disappointed by the Ritz. The staff was welcoming and helpful and the tea was remarkable! (Not to mention the sandwiches and sweets!) Don't forget to add a little milk for a fully English...
Westminster, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Once a year, when the Queen and you are both on vacation, you can visit her home. Be sure to check their website before booking your trip, just in case they are open for public during that time. It's totally worth the visit, even it's on a rainy...
Cromwell Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RL, UK
Museum cafes are often depressing affairs, white formica boxes where you grab a curling sandwich on your way to the next piece of tourism. But the main cafe's trio of rooms are nothing like that. Designed, respectively, by William Morris,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico