London day trips: Brighton
If you want to get out of the city and see the sea, Brighton is your best bet. And there's so much more than the seafront: boutique and vintage shopping in the Lanes, quirky royal history at the Pavilion, and some of the best comedy, music, and nightlife outside of the city. It's a relaxed place with a passion for right-living—veggie restaurants and eco-warriors abound—and it has one of the most vibrant LGBT scenes in Britain.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip