Collected by Angie Orth
One of my favorite things about London is the mix of old and new architecture. Take this view (from the Tate Modern Museum) of the Millennium Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral. If you're an architecture buff, a walking tour (or two...or three!) will...
The Mall, London, UK
For a quick overnight layover in London, I decided to meet a friend for dinner along the River Thames. On my way, I took advantage of the slowly sinking sun to capture London robed in the golden evening glows. As I crossed The Mall that leads to...
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
The famous Westminster Abbey is a must-go place in London. It's where the recent Royal wedding taking place in 2011. As their own website described: "Kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, priests, heroes and villains - the Abbey is a...
Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
I love standing on the steps of the National Gallery and looking out over Trafalgar Square-- pubs, fountains, double-decker buses and a view of Big Ben. The National Gallery is wonderful, but when looking at the building, walk around to the right...
Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK
Everyone knows that London is famous for its red telephone booths and the Big Ben clock tower. And, nearly everyone who visits takes home a picture of one or the other. It can be challenging to find a booth free of tourists hanging all over it, or...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico