Collected by Kate Hadley
87-135 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL, UK
A trip to London isn't complete without a visit to Harrods, the world-famous department store. What I find most fascinating though is the building itself and its interior design. Spend a little time looking beyond the items on sale and check out...
Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
Completed in 2000, London's Millennium Bridge is the first pedestrian-only crossing built over the Thames in central London in over 100 years. The steel structure connects the City of London at St. Paul's Cathedral with the Tate Modern Gallery at...
Westminster, London SW1A 1AA, UK
The residence and office of Her Majesty The Queen, Buckingham Palace is one of the few working palaces of the world. It is used by the Queen to entertain guests of State. However, a portion of the Palace is open to the public. This includes rooms...
Tower Bridge, London SE1 2UP, UK
This is a landmark that is so familiar, so often seen, that to visit it -- even for the first time -- feels almost ordinary. You know the Tower Bridge. You've seen it in storybooks and on movie screens. You get it. Right? Nope. Because even if it...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes