Collected by Mell Ombiga
156 Columbia Rd, London E2 7RG, UK
“One thing is for certain: you can’t miss Nelly Duff’s spectacular shop front in the heart of Columbia Road. It is a super-friendly screen-print store and edition house and one of London’s first commercial street art galleries. It exhibits and...
28 Redchurch St, London E2 7DP, UK
“The Londonewcastle Project Space is a stunning space located on the existing site of the Huntingdon Estate in Shoreditch. It’s difficult to slap a title on what it actually is and what they do, but they host exhibitions, galleries, fashion shows,...
Cramer Street Car Park, Marylebone, London W1U 4EW, UK
“Marylebone High Street is one of my favorite places in London. It really has stood up to the challenge of the high street chain stores and is a quite remarkable place. The Howard de Walden Estate has done such a wonderful job managing and...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
Daunt Books really is special. Even if you are not a big reader, it is well worth a visit because the space is so beautiful and filled with exceptionally well-chosen books. Daunt is the ultimate antidote to the Amazon generation and connects you...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December