Collected by Mell Ombiga
156 Columbia Rd, London E2 7RG, UK
“One thing is for certain: you can’t miss Nelly Duff’s spectacular shop front in the heart of Columbia Road. It is a super-friendly screen-print store and edition house and one of London’s first commercial street art galleries. It exhibits and...
28 Redchurch St, London E2 7DP, UK
“The Londonewcastle Project Space is a stunning space located on the existing site of the Huntingdon Estate in Shoreditch. It’s difficult to slap a title on what it actually is and what they do, but they host exhibitions, galleries, fashion shows,...
Cramer Street Car Park, Marylebone, London W1U 4EW, UK
“Marylebone High Street is one of my favorite places in London. It really has stood up to the challenge of the high street chain stores and is a quite remarkable place. The Howard de Walden Estate has done such a wonderful job managing and...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico