Collected by Paige
Cranbourn St, London WC2H 0AP, UK
Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
The southern terminus of the Millennium Bridge offers a perfect frame for the juxtaposition of London's old and new. The bridge's sleek lines of glass and concreate rise and point to the dome of St. Paul's cathedral. It's also a great spot to...
St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK
History comes alive at the Royal Palace and Fortress on Tower Hill. Seeing the armory and the dungeons once used to imprison queens, kings, princes, and the crown jewels elicits some extra-sensory experiences, conjuring voices in the walls as if...
Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
For a memorable afternoon tea, head across the River Thames to the Tate Modern. The modern art gallery, housed in a former power station, stands tall in Bankside and is accessible by the Millennium Bridge. After all that walking and seeing a few...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico