Collected by Moritz X
Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK
London will be popular now more than ever with the recently concluded Queen's Jubilee and the coming Summer Olympics. But the good thing about this city is that it will not disappoint. Just make sure you have your raincoat with you at all times.
London Eye Millennium Pier - Embankment Pier, London, UK
The most epic weekend in all of England since the Royal Wedding, her Majesty the Queen is celebrating her 60th year on the throne! The Diamond Jubilee River Pageant parades down the Thames, with more than 1,000,000 spectators along the embankments...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign