Collected by Prudence Chan
2-4 Boundary St, London E2 7DD, UK
During a summer trip to London, I had a chance to check out the new Boundary Hotel in the lively Shoreditch neighborhood. Each room has a unique design that features bright blocks of color and pattern. Amenities include D.I.Y. French press coffee...
103 Borough Rd, London SE1 0AA, UK
It's on again this Spring-- the Cheese and Wine Festival. Spend an afternoon sampling cheese, enjoying delicious food and sipping wine by the Thames. There's loads of food to explore and demonstrations from which to learn, but whatever you do,...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
St Dunstan's Hill, London EC3R 5DD, UK
In the midst of bustling London a friend of mine surprised me with a gem of a place surrounding the picturesque ruins (walls, no roof) of a church. An intimate, romantic garden with–in case you didn't guess the picture–an INSECT hotel! Its...
73 Marylebone Ln, Marylebone, London W1U 2PN, UK
I brought a culinary bucket list with me to London. It included items like sticky toffee pudding, savory pie, and a scotch egg. At the top of the list? Fish and chips, of course. After a bit of research, my bff and I made our way through the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign