Collected by Sarah Liddy
Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
The southern terminus of the Millennium Bridge offers a perfect frame for the juxtaposition of London's old and new. The bridge's sleek lines of glass and concreate rise and point to the dome of St. Paul's cathedral. It's also a great spot to...
St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK
History comes alive at the Royal Palace and Fortress on Tower Hill. Seeing the armory and the dungeons once used to imprison queens, kings, princes, and the crown jewels elicits some extra-sensory experiences, conjuring voices in the walls as if...
South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign