Collected by Derk Richardson, AFAR Staff
50 Artillery Ln, London E1 7LJ, UK
International celebrity chef, best-selling cookbook author, and "Guardian" columnist Yotam Ottolenghi has parlayed his innovative, boldly flavored, Asian-accented Middle Eastern cuisine into a London empire of deli-restaurants--in Nottinghill,...
28-30 Seymour St, Marylebone, London W1H 7JB, UK
The third Zetter hotel had been open less than two weeks when we arrived toward the end of August 2015, but the 21-room boutique lodging had every detail perfected. As with the Hotel and Townhouse on the other side of London in Clerkenwell, the...
48 Newman St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1QQ, UK
Before our dining companion, AFAR contributor and The Observer deputy editor Emma John, scanned the menu, she murmured with restrained excitement, "I hope they have grouse." Little did I know we were only a few days past the Glorious Twelfth...
47-48 St John's Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 4JJ, UK
Yes, the Modern Pantry is more than a breakfast spot. The sleekly styled, three-story restaurant, occupying a brick townhouse on St. John's Square (with the Zetter Hotel and Zetter Townhouse nearby), offers all-day, afternoon tea, and evening...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles