Collected by Debbie Schwartz
Broad Walk, London W2 4RU, UK
When you've had your fill of dinosaur bones, mummies and museums, let the kids run wild in this Peter Pan themed playground at the edge of Kensington Gardens. A pirate ship floats in a sea of sand while squealing children shimmy up the mast or...
29 Greek St, Soho, London W1D 5DH, UK
While everyone and their mother (and aunt and grandmother) are on the waiting list to have afternoon tea at Brown's or Claridge's some time next April, head to Soho for the no-longer-a-secret-but-still-unknown tea room inside the Coach &...
While skipping the museum and going straight to the shop isn't something you hear all too often, it's something a lot of people do in London, including Londoners themselves. Especially at the London Transport Museum. The museum is full of...
103 Borough Rd, London SE1 0AA, UK
Walking next to the River Thames on a recent trip to London, we came across this public sandbox filled with rainbow sand! It's bright colors attracted tons of children and even some curious adults who wanted to dig right into the vibrant colors....
One of my favorite things about London is the mix of old and new architecture. Take this view (from the Tate Modern Museum) of the Millennium Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral. If you're an architecture buff, a walking tour (or two...or three!) will...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter