Collected by Samantha Kaplowitz
26 St John St, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 4AY, UK
If there is a Mecca for foodies, this must be it. I have been in all three St. John's Restaurants in London, and I can say with confidence that every human being shouldn't die before having a meal created by Fergus Henderson. This place is a...
Studio Tour Dr, Watford, Leavesden WD25 7LR, UK
This is every muggle's fantasy tour of all things Harry Potter. The Warner Bros Studio Tour has two huge sound stages and a back lot filled with the actual film sets, props, artifacts and costumes used to make the Harry Potter films. Poke around...
26 Hanbury St, London E1 6QR, UK
The name Nude Espresso might suggest something more racy than you find when you enter this Brick Lane coffee shop. However, if a perfect cup of coffee does it for you, then your pulse may race anyway. And not from the caffeine. Nude takes the...
Greater London, UK
The Thames is bound to be an integral part of your vacation experience in London. So there isn't a better way to commemorate your visit to the city than by taking a dinner cruise along the Thames. It provides the perfect combination of great food,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019