Collected by Vanessa Lorenzi
157 Brick Ln, London E1 6SB, UK
Take a walk in one of London's most diverse and interesting neighborhoods. Find excellent Bengladeshi and Bengali food, wander into uber-cool vintage shops, and hit up the Brick Lane market. There's a bit of a creepy vibe, too, as it's where Jack...
26 St John St, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 4AY, UK
If there is a Mecca for foodies, this must be it. I have been in all three St. John's Restaurants in London, and I can say with confidence that every human being shouldn't die before having a meal created by Fergus Henderson. This place is a...
Portobello Rd, London, UK
Portobello Road is a colorful stretch of shops and stalls selling bric-a-brac and antiques. Part trendy neighborhood, part flea market. On Saturdays, thousands of people flock there for bargains. I recommend going on a weekday. You can have the...
Cramer Street Car Park, Marylebone, London W1U 4EW, UK
“Marylebone High Street is one of my favorite places in London. It really has stood up to the challenge of the high street chain stores and is a quite remarkable place. The Howard de Walden Estate has done such a wonderful job managing and...
Horse Guards Rd, St James's, London SW1A 2BJ, UK
When traveling, one should never ever skimp on food. And when in St. James' Park in London, have breakfast at the Michelin-starred Inn the Park. The cozy, small-ish restaurant is right smack center of the park, among the ponds, ducks, and weeping...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico