Collected by Noel Kennedy
St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD, UK
and...don't let Westminster Abby took all your attention, St.Paul's Cathedral in London also worth visit. If you happen to visit there in a warm weather, feel free to sit in the courtyard, where you will see many others sitting there, reading a...
400 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1A 1AB, UK
The strength of the British Pound means that shopping in England can really take a bite out of your wallet. If you're like me and prefer to splurge on food and drink, you may choose to skip out on the shopping of Oxford and Bond streets. But these...
181 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1A 1ER, UK
The building may not have the grandeur of Harrod's, but Fortnum and Mason is a British institution in that this is where the Queen 'buys her groceries'. Ok, perhaps Her Majesty doesn't physically come over but apparently Buckingham Palace does...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign