Collected by Gordon
St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD, UK
and...don't let Westminster Abby took all your attention, St.Paul's Cathedral in London also worth visit. If you happen to visit there in a warm weather, feel free to sit in the courtyard, where you will see many others sitting there, reading a...
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
The famous Westminster Abbey is a must-go place in London. It's where the recent Royal wedding taking place in 2011. As their own website described: "Kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, priests, heroes and villains - the Abbey is a...
Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK
London will be popular now more than ever with the recently concluded Queen's Jubilee and the coming Summer Olympics. But the good thing about this city is that it will not disappoint. Just make sure you have your raincoat with you at all times.
South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
The southern terminus of the Millennium Bridge offers a perfect frame for the juxtaposition of London's old and new. The bridge's sleek lines of glass and concreate rise and point to the dome of St. Paul's cathedral. It's also a great spot to...
Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, UK
When the sunset casts a golden hue to the famous Tower Bridge, with the reflection of the river Thames, it's like a knight changed into his shiny golden armor. Congrats to London's 2012 Summer Olympic Game Opening Day.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019