Collected by Karin Wolfe
40 Liverpool St, London EC2M 7QN, UK
The Andaz- Liverpool in London is filled with art, great design and has a very local feel. There is art all around you. While staying there I continued to notice new things and when I was waiting for the elevator I looked up and saw sayings that...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now