Collected by Sandi
Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
Completed in 2000, London's Millennium Bridge is the first pedestrian-only crossing built over the Thames in central London in over 100 years. The steel structure connects the City of London at St. Paul's Cathedral with the Tate Modern Gallery at...
150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Few things in life feel more luxurious than breakfast in bed. Especially when that breakfast is served with fine china and sterling silver. During my recent stay at The Ritz London, I was in no hurry to leave the comfort of my exquisite room,...
44 Trafalgar Rd, London WC2H 0NN, UK
Delicious scones with clotted cream, cucumber sandwiches, cakes, mint tea...these are just a few of the goodies you will receive during this affordable (less than 17£) and delicious afternoon tea. It's the perfect place to relax after...
157 Brick Ln, London E1 6SB, UK
Take a walk in one of London's most diverse and interesting neighborhoods. Find excellent Bengladeshi and Bengali food, wander into uber-cool vintage shops, and hit up the Brick Lane market. There's a bit of a creepy vibe, too, as it's where Jack...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna