Collected by Erica Gaertner
42 Gloucester Ave, Camden Town, London NW1 8JD, UK
The Primrose Hill location is my original favorite, but the one in Hamstead Heath is equally lovely. The homemade marmalade (with grapefruit and seville oranges) is amazing. And they have prepared and packaged treats to take away. The design is...
8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Over the past two centuries, the covered market at Borough, not far from London Bridge, has become one of the country’s most famous foodie spots. From Wednesday to Saturday each week hundreds of traders gather to sell homemade breads,...
33 D'Arblay St, Soho, London W1F 8EU, UK
Looking for delicious home-cooked comfort food, and a great breakfast served in the hip and funky Soho? Then look no further. The Breakfast Club is so good you will want to go every day. Some egg dishes you must try with a big cup of great coffee—...
101 Redchurch St, London E2 7DL, UK
After picking up an excellent iced latte from Brick Lane Coffee, I made my way to Franzè & Evans for breakfast. This place is of the new breed of refined yet casual food establishments that I have now noticed an abundance of in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles