Collected by Erica Gaertner
42 Gloucester Ave, Camden Town, London NW1 8JD, UK
The Primrose Hill location is my original favorite, but the one in Hamstead Heath is equally lovely. The homemade marmalade (with grapefruit and seville oranges) is amazing. And they have prepared and packaged treats to take away. The design is...
8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Over the past two centuries, the covered market at Borough, not far from London Bridge, has become one of the country’s most famous foodie spots. From Wednesday to Saturday each week hundreds of traders gather to sell homemade breads,...
33 D'Arblay St, Soho, London W1F 8EU, UK
Looking for delicious home-cooked comfort food, and a great breakfast served in the hip and funky Soho? Then look no further. The Breakfast Club is so good you will want to go every day. Some egg dishes you must try with a big cup of great coffee—...
101 Redchurch St, London E2 7DL, UK
After picking up an excellent iced latte from Brick Lane Coffee, I made my way to Franzè & Evans for breakfast. This place is of the new breed of refined yet casual food establishments that I have now noticed an abundance of in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands