Collected by Unicorn
42 Thicket Rd, London SE19 2GA, UK
Crystal Palace Park is the former location of the Crystal Palace from London's Great Exhibition of 1851 (the palace burned down in 1936). It's still a scenic, family-friendly outdoor spot, but the highlight is definitely the endearingly misshapen...
16B Electric Ave, Brixton, London SW9 8JX, UK
In South London, just off the Victoria line, there's a one-stop-shop for all your boozing and dining desires. But unlike Borough, this isn't a market from which you walk, wait in line, and then eat while standing and walking and waiting some more....
8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Over the past two centuries, the covered market at Borough, not far from London Bridge, has become one of the country’s most famous foodie spots. From Wednesday to Saturday each week hundreds of traders gather to sell homemade breads,...
91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QR, UK
Brick Lane Market has everything from bric-a-brac to high-end design.Brick Lane between Bethnal Green Road and Wentworth Street Sundays, 8 a.m.–3 p.m. This story appeared in the Premier 2009 issue. See all oflondon"Sophie Howarth’s favorite places...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now